PRESENT: Graeme Prestidge, Jo Rainey, Michael Fox, John Jellyman, Murray Butler, Anna Gully, Peter Herrick, David Ludbrook
Apologies:, Mike Norton, Paul Heyward, Paul Rosanowski, Gary Chalmers, Jeff Duncan, Jim Sinner, Pip Berkett, Sharon McGuire,
Minutes: from March meeting CONFIRMED
• RYDA. Invoice $2500/6= $416.66 each. Payment due. Please check and pay.
• Check re Probus support commitment
• Reminder re Presidential Citation
• District speech contest –Mot, Richmond, West completed. No district final. Area final at Mot, late May.
• Club officers’ reminder – all done
• RWC hosting – remind clubs
• DG’s breakfast – good attendance
• Black Tie dinner – met gols – made some $$
Club Reports As Tabled
• Earthquake meeting – urged to read DG Margaret’s email
• Reminders about Respite breaks, Boyle River project, Pilot Clubs programme, Blood Pressure campaign, Directory Sponsorship, Membership goals, PR Award.
• Youth exchange – apps close end April
• District Assembly May 15th
• Combined Clubs DG meeting – DGE David’s decision
• Murray has opened separate Youth Exchange account
Meeting closed 9.00pm.
Next meeting: Mon May 2nd.