Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Santa Parade Carnival
Following the Santa Parade into Founders Park from 2pm until 4.30pm.
• Meet Santa up close and personal
• Story Telling
• Puppet Theatre
• Roving Performers
• Games on the Front Lawn
• Entertainment for everyone
• Bouncy Castle for under 5s
• Up close with the Santa Trust floats
Photo with Santa
• Great food and drink stalls
• Founders Bakery and Café open
• Food stalls
• Ice Creams
• Candle Dipping
• Bouncy Castles
• Face Panting
• Flossey the Balloon Lady
• and many more
• Setting up: You'll be able to set up your tent, BBQ etc on your picnic site on 5 December 2010 between 10am and 12 noon. Any vehicle you bring into Founders Park will need to be removed from the Park by 12noon as the gates will be locked at that time.
• Food & Drink: Bring your own food and drink with you or buy it from the many food and drink stalls on the day.
• Alcohol: Alcohol is allowed for your own consumption but please remember its a family event.
• Safety: Please keep an eye on your kids at all times. There'll be lots of people at Founders on the day so it'll be easy for them to get lost if they wander off. Also, some of the picnic sites are near water and the Founders Railway
• Zero Waste: The Rutherford Rotary Carnival is a zero waste event so please pack-out your waste and help keep Nelson a clean and friendly place
• Fun: Have lots of it !!
• Packing Up: Vehicles will be allowed back into Founders Park between 4.30pm and 6.30pm. Please remember to take all your waste with you.
• Any information on the event provided or published by the event organisers is correct at the time of publication. However, the event organisers reserve the right to change the event if they deem it necessary or desirable. If changes are made, the event organisers will endeavour to contact you but disclaim any liability for change(s) or if you are not contacted.
• Regretfully, you will not be entitled to a refund if you cancel your booking after 15 November 2010.
• The event will proceed rain or shine and no refunds will be given because of the weather.
• If the event is disrupted due to unforseen circumstances the event organisers accept no responsibility. You will not be entitled to a refund.
• If advertised stalls, personalities and/or performers do not attend the event the event organisers accept no responsibility. You will not be entitled to a refund.
• The event organisers disclaim any and all liability to any person in respect of any accident or injury which may occur at the event.