Hello club presidents, presidents elect, secretaries,
Registration for Vive Le Rotary district conference is filling fast, but there is still plenty of accommodation in Akaroa.
I know most of you have registered. This information is intended for you to use in your bulletins or to pass on to your members in whatever way suits you best. If you need more registration forms, just let me know. I can send them to you.
Hello from Vive Le Rotary,
Apparently, there’s a rumour going around that all of the Vive Le Rotary district conference accommodation in Akaroa has gone for April 16-18.
Well, that is not correct.
A check on Thursday, March 4 reveals that:
* 37 holiday houses are still available through McCrosties (ph 03 3048487) – that’s 200-220 beds.
* The Waterfront/Driftwood Motel complex (ph 03 3047484) still has eight units available – 13 beds in various combinations
* The Criterion Motel (ph 03 3047775) still has units available
* The La Rochelle Motel (ph 03 3048762 or 0800 452762) still has units available
All up, there are at least 250 beds still available in Akaroa.
Doesn’t sound full, does it!
What is getting tight though is availability for registrations.
We are limited by the number we can seat for dinner. We are within 70 of that number.
That is just 35 couples. Not many. We will run a waiting list once we hit capacity.
SO, make sure you make the cut. Do not count on a cancellation.
Download a registration form now from the conference website – www.conference2010.rotary.org.nz
- or grab one from your club president elect or secretary
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org now, and I’ll email you a registration form back.
And, whatever you do, do not miss the Friday night of Vive Le Rotary
We’ve got Dick Tayler, track-star turned talk-star, and Colin Patterson, the farmer/poet who ploughs and composes.
Two entertainers extraordinaire, and each with a story to tell.
It promises to be a memorable evening.