Saturday, November 7, 2009

IAN CATTO

David Catto

to me
show details Nov 5 (3 days ago)

Hello and Good evening.

My father Ian Catto has passed through Cambridge on his travels. He has asked me to put something up on the blog.

I have yet to write up anything as of yet, but would like to put something briefly up with his travels, as well as a report on our attending the meeting of Rutherford Club Cambridge, last Thursday.

Please do let me know what the formalities are and what is required to have something posted.

Ian is currently somewhere on the Med, between Egypt and Libia. I suspect he is preparing for his cup of tea with Muammar.

Do pass on my regards to the club, I know that a few of them may remember me from many years ago and it is good to hear that Brian is ‘firing up the caravan’ again.

With kind regards

David Catto

No comments:

Post a Comment