Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cambridge UK 'make ups' by Ian Catto

Hi, Ian in the UK here
Ray made two make ups during the week starting 16 November. Monday evening at Cambridge south & Tuesday midday at the Cambridge club. At Cambridge South I met Tim Laws who will be in Nelson on Monday 7th December two days before we arrive home. Mike N, I have given him instructions where to contact you at the bank so he & his wife may attend our meeting. I am not sure how long he will be in our area as they wish to go up the Able Tasman he has my telephone number.

Patricia & I were in London on Saturday 21st so watched the 2and half of the England V NZ on TV not a great game & the English papers are saying the least impressive least dynamic & least effective New Zealand team seen at Twickenham I am inclined to agree as they don’t know how to score tries.
Hope the Santa parade goes well on the 6th

Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment