Monday, October 26, 2009

J R MCKenzie Youth Education Fund

Dear all
Hopefully you got my note to you dated 10 September 2009 in relation to this year’s applications for funding from the J R McKenzie Youth Education Fund. I know that some schools and clubs have been busy collating their applications for us.
Please remember that we need the applications back by Tuesday 17 November 2009 so that we can review them and start the process of getting the funds to you before Christmas. Late applications really do complicate things for us so I’d be grateful if you could remember this date.
As ever, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. My work number is 03 366 2740.
Regards
Jane Montgomery
Chairman, J R McKenzie Youth Education Fund Christchurch Committee
PO Box 13084, Christchurch 8141

No comments:

Post a Comment